CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BUSINESS CONTINUITY STATEMENT
We are ensuring that our ability to provide a reliable and uninterrupted service is maintained in light of the recent developments around Coronavirus (COVID-19).
We would like to share with you the measures we are taking to ensure service continuity during any current or future travel or personal interaction restrictions that may be imposed upon us.
We operate from 2 different office locations across the UK, both of which provide us with the ability to divert phones and to provide remote support. Due to the nature of our business, many of our team are field based and as the majority of our IT infrastructure is cloud based this allows our consultant and office support teams to work from anywhere.
Our ‘Business As Usual’ plan is to ensure service continuity and in the event of any major developments regarding Coronavirus such as social distancing or office closures, is when the ‘Business As Usual’ plans will be implemented.
This will ensure we’re able to provide you with a seamless support service should any of our colleagues need to work remotely (e.g., due to self-isolation, school closures, etc.) or should we decide to close any offices and/or switch to a remote working model.
“We can provide a ‘business as usual’ service.”
We regularly use remote working and have stress tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide a ‘business as usual’ service should any of our offices, or our entire workforce need to work remotely.
Avoid catching the coronavirus by working from home
In the event of this happening, we would operate as follows:
- All staff across the business have been provided with company issued laptops and have access to all our IT systems and infrastructure
- Desk phones will divert to mobile phones or VoIP handsets , allowing for us to answer all calls
- All of our core software applications are cloud based and be accessed and used as normal.
- Microsoft Teams would be used internally so that our teams can communicate and work together as if they were sat side by side and to work with our clients and partners for productive collaboration and content sharing.
- Site visits would either be postponed, or where possible the work delivered remotely. This includes our traffic planning and warehouse design tools where we have traditionally provided a remote design and service to some clients around the globe
We are regularly reviewing the government advice regarding COVID-19 and we remain committed to supporting you with the highest level of service.
Should you need any help or advice regarding remote support for your warehouse and distribution operational needs during the current pandemic, then please contact your Account Director or Project Consultant.