CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) BUSINESS CONTINUITY – UPDATE
BUSINESS AS USUAL
Following on from Government advice and guidelines we have now implemented our ‘Business as Usual’ strategy to ensure that our ability to provide a reliable and uninterrupted service is maintained in light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
To ensure service continuity and in light of the major developments regarding Coronavirus the ‘Business As Usual’ plans has been implemented and to ensure we’re able to provide you with a seamless service we have switched to our remote home working model.
We regularly use remote working and have stress tested our business continuity strategies to confirm we can provide a ‘business as usual’ service now that all our staff are working from home.
Avoid catching or transmitting the coronavirus by working from home
We are currently operating as follows:
- All staff across the business (including office support staff and Consultants) have been provided with company issued laptops for remote home working and have access to all our IT systems and infrastructure
- Desk phones are diverting to mobile phones or VoIP handsets, allowing for us to answer all calls
- All of our core software applications are cloud based and can be accessed and used as normal.
- Microsoft Teams is widely used internally so that our teams can communicate and work together as if they were sat side by side and also to work with our clients and partners for productive collaboration and content sharing.
- Site visits are postponed, and where possible the work delivered remotely. This includes our traffic planning and warehouse design tools where we have traditionally provided a remote design and service to some clients around the globe
We are regularly reviewing the government advice regarding COVID-19 and we remain committed to supporting you with the highest level of service.
Should you need any help or advice regarding remote support for your warehouse and distribution operational needs during the current pandemic, then please contact your Account Director or Project Consultant or our Main Office Number +44 (0) 1926 430 883